luvrhino (luvrhino) wrote,
luvrhino
luvrhino

  • Mood:
  • Music:

Bachmann and Schmidt failed to lose, goddammit

Why am i still awake constantly reloading Minnesota's Senate results?

Al Franken's up by 1065 votes with 96% reporting. Of course, i'm also doing things like looking at individual counties and noticing things like Hennepen County, with 92% of the precincts reported, should add another 8000 margin in favor of Franken assuming that the remaining 8% precincts have the same composition as the other 92%.

At least this is better than me doing the same for Obama's chances in NC, IN, and MO after he's already won.

I haven't fallen asleep before 2:30 on a presidential election night since 1996. I need help.
Subscribe

  • Lube Up Houston

    Planned Parenthood will be marching in the Gay Pride Parade on Saturday, June 27th. Due to a scarcity of funds (from increased client visits and…

  • trouser armadillos

    I did the easy thing and went as Scott Ian for Party Like a Rock Star: Sadly, they chopped off my left hand, which was also emphasizing my…

  • Could somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees?

    I’m co-hosting a Planned Parenthood "Party Like a Rock Star" party on Saturday and i need an emergency costume idea. To give an idea of my level of…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 6 comments