As far as i can tell, Facebook was created primarily to be vehicle through which people can complain at me:
- Why haven't you joined Facebook?
- When are you going to do something with your Facebook account?
- When are you going to add me as a friend?
- Your profile's not done, you need to finish it.
- It's called "Facebook." Why don't you have a picture of your face up there?
For you people who do both, is that how you distinguish between what material goes to which site? Or is it more a matter of audience? Where Facebook tends to consist of more people you know in real life, yet may have more casual mutual interests, whereas LJ is more of a self-selected group with more closely shared sensibilities?
Is there anything in particular i should do with the damned thing?